DIT Online Application System – How to apply DIT, DIT Online Admission system 2021/2022. The much-awaited time has come, DIT admission season 2020/2021 and this is one of the most important times of the year for students who wish to pursue their undergraduate studies at Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT).
This is the time of the year that determines the student’s future, thus students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make matters clear, TCU University has prepared the 2021/2022 Admissions Guide as a tool to guide students in the admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU Admissions Guide yet, check this link here for the Undergraduate Admissions Guide for the 2021/2022 academic year.
DIT Online Application System – DIT Online Admission System 2021/2022.
As a result of the increase in the number of students applying to Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology, the student admission process has become more complex as interested learners come from different geographic locations, applying for a myriad of subjects. In this case, it becomes increasingly difficult to deal with such a large volume of student admission with traditional methods. This has increased the need to use technology and adapt the online admission management system.
Therefore, the Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT) is among the educational institutions in Tanzania that have adopted the use of the online admission system to process student applications. Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology DIT Online Admission System; Online program designed to manage processes related to DIT admission (DIT Applications Online). using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested in online.
In this post, you will learn in detail about How to create a DIT admission account online, How to log into your DIT login account and apply online at Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology, How to pay the DIT application fee online, you will also be able to understand all Important requirements for successful admission to DIT.
Important things to consider before applying online at Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free DIT Online application 2020/2021:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2020/2021 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021.
- Familiarize yourself with the DIT admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the DIT admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about DIT admission requirements.
- Make a full list of programs/courses you are going to apply for at the Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your DIT online application account through the DIT Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your DIT online application fee: Before starting the application, the process makes sure you have a 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
How to Apply for Various Undergraduate Programs via DIT Online Application- DIT Online Application System
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for undergraduate degree programs at Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology via the DIT online application system.
Note: To facilitate your application, it is recommended to use supported web browsers such as;
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Edge.
Instructions on how to apply for various programs at DIT through Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology – DIT OSIM-SAS
- Step #1: Visit the DIT website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants,
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to DIT online application system, from where you should fill in all the required information, If you are a First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the DIT online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during the registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of program you are applying to, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Log in to DIT online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step #4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make an application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step #5: The Online application, online application, and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once the application fee is paid.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
Pay the application fee
Pay the application fee of 10,000 shillings for a Tanzanian applicant or shillings equivalent to 10 USD for a non-Tanzanian applicant to the Government Electronic Payment Gateway (GEPG) using the control number provided by OSIM in Step 2: Payment Verification.
Payment can be made through CRDB, NBC, NMB, T-PESA, M-PESA, TIGO PESA, AIRTEL-MONEY
details >> https://osim.dit.ac.tz/apply/bachelor?step=1
Deadline and Application fee
- Date: The application window will be open from August.
- Application Fee: 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September
Application fee should be paid via TIGO PESA, AIRTEL MONEY, M PESA, NMB, EXIM BANK, or CRDB. The mode of payment will be specified after successful registration into the Online application system.