ARU Online Application System – Ardhi University, ARU Online Admission system 2021/2022, How to apply ARU, The much-awaited time, 2021/2022 season for admission to ARU has come, and it is one of the most important times of the year for students who wish to pursue their undergraduate studies at Ardhi University (ARU).
This is the time of the year that determines the student’s future, thus students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU University has prepared the 2021/2022 Admissions Guide as a tool to guide students in the admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU Admissions Guide yet, check this link here for 2021/2022 Undergraduate Admissions Guide.
The ARU Online Application System – ARU Online Admission system
As a result of the increase in the number of students applying to Ardhi University, the student admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographic locations, applying for a myriad of subjects. In this case, it becomes increasingly difficult to deal with such a large volume of student admission with traditional methods. This has increased the need to use technology and adapt the online admission management system.
Therefore, Ardhi University (ARU) is among the educational institutions in Tanzania that have adopted the use of the online admission system to process student applications. Ardhi ARU University Online Admission System; Web-connected software designed to manage processes related to ARU acceptance (ARU Online Applications). using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested in online.
Also Read About Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Ardhi
In this post, you will learn in detail: how to create an ARU admission account online, how to log into your ARU login account and apply online at Ardhi University, how to pay ARU online application fee, and you will also be able to understand all the requirements Task for successful admission to ARU.
These are important things to consider before applying online at Ardhi University (ARU).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free ARU Online application
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2020/2021 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021.
- Familiarize yourself with the ARU admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the ARU admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about ARU admission requirements.
- Make a full list of programs/courses you are going to apply for at Ardhi University (ARU).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your ARU online application account through the ARU Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your ARU online application fee: Before starting the application, the process makes sure you have a 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
How to apply for various Undergraduate programs via ARU Online Application (ARU Online Application System)
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for undergraduate degree programs at Ardhi University via the ARU online application system.
Note: To facilitate your application, it is recommended to use supported web browsers such as;
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Edge.
These are instructions on how to apply for various programs at ARU through ARU OAS (http://admission.aru.ac.tz/ )
- Step #1: Visit the ARU website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants,
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to ARU online application system, from where you should fill in all the required information, If you are a First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the ARU online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during the registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of program you are applying to, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Log in to ARU online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step #4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make an application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step #5: The Online application, online application, and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once the application fee is paid.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
Deadline and Application fee
- Date: The application window will be open from August 31.
- Application Fee: 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September
Application fee should be paid via TIGO PESA, AIRTEL MONEY, M PESA, NMB, EXIM BANK, or CRDB. The mode of payment will be specified after successful registration into the Online application system.
Full Detailed information Read Here http://admission.aru.ac.tz/how-to-apply