Jinsi Ya Kuwa Wakala Wa CRDB | How To Become CRDB Wakala
CRDB Wakala is a CRDB Bank approved and well trained business entity and / or person, authorized to provide specific services on behalf of CRDB Bank according to Bank of Tanzania rules and guidelines.
Services available at CRDB Wakala
- Balance inquiry and generation of mini account statements
- Cash deposit into any CRDB bank account, free of charge.
- Cash withdrawal at any CRDB Wakala using our CRDB bank cards and cardless options through the SimBanking app or USSD by dialing * 150 * 03 #
- Bill payment services for both CRDB customers and non-customers including LUKU purchase, airtime, water bills, airline tickets, TV subscription payment and many more.
- Payment of school fees
- Repayments of loans, pensions and social benefits
- Government payments via GePG and TRA tax payments using control numbers
- Facilitate instant account opening
- Facilitate the application of credit and debit cards
Benefits of using CRDB Wakala
- CRDB Wakala agent network enables unbanked, unbanked and banked Tanzanians to conveniently access our banking services and enjoy the following benefits and beyond;
- Save time: agent services do not require queues and are therefore very fast
- Save costs: eliminate distances and lower access to banking service
- Available as close as on your doorstep, with 14,000 agents we have reached every corner of Tanzania
- Extended Banking Hours: CRDB Wakala operates before branch closing hours and some are available around the clock.
- As our ambassadors, agents are happy to share knowledge of banking services and products with clients.
- Reduce the risk of cash for customers who wish to deposit before moving or traveling
- Let’s work together to promote financial inclusion in the country by becoming CRDB Wakala.
Benefits of being CRDB Wakala:
- Earn an attractive commission serving our large customer base across the country
- Increase customer traffic to your business
- Bring efficiency to your business in cash management
- Free training for capacity building in the areas of entrepreneurship, banking services, the fight against money laundering and the fight against fraud
- Leverage in the CRDB Bank brand
Requirements to become a CRDB Wakala:
- A person must be a business person or entity
- You must have an existing business that is legally operated with a valid business license
- Must be operating in a permanent business premises
- It must have been in operation for at least eighteen (18) months.
- It must not have been classified as a delinquent borrower by any financial institution and must maintain status for the life of the agency agreement.
- A person/company should not operate agency banking as their only activity.
- CRDB Bank Plc staff and/or their associates are NOT authorized to conduct agency banking on behalf of the bank.
- Tsh 2 million minimum working capital
For More info visit https://crdbbank.co.tz/