RITA E-Huduma, RITA Online Application 2021/2022
E-Huduma – RITA, Rita Online Portal, RITA E-Huduma, RITA Online Application 2021/2022,
RITA Online Application, Rita Online Portal, RITA Login | RITA Uhakiki Online Application RITA E-Huduma
E-Huduma Rita System Online. The Registration and Trust Insolvency Agency (RITA) would like to inform the public that you can now apply for the following services online:
- New birth and death registration application.
- Certification of birth or death certificate.
Important things to consider when applying:
- Keep track of the information you used to create an account,
- The applicant must have his correct information with both parents,
- The applicant will receive a payment invoice and will be required to pay through a bank (NMB and CRDB) or mobile networks (M-PESA, TIGO PESA, AIRTEL Money) only according to the information provided.
- The applicant must have electronic copies of the required attachments in pdf format,
- The applicant must specify the region in which he will receive the certificate
- Additionally, we would like to urge all applicants to follow the above instructions to avoid any inconvenience.
The e-huduma app title as well as the service implementation guide are at the bottom of this page
Note: Applications will not be processed before the service fee has been paid.
For more information, call RITA @ 0800 117 482