Google Search Console Updates; Comes With New Associations Pages Feb. 22, 2021
Google Search Console has a new and improved Links page which will carry all existing links.
📢 We’re happy to announce that Search Console has a new and enhanced Association page 🎉 but don’t worry, any associations that were previously set are carried over to the new Associations page automatically. Read more at https://t.co/svVS5bPiLD pic.twitter.com/F6rIHVVmxb — Google Search Central (@googlesearchc) February 22, 2021
The link refers to the connection between Search Console and properties in another Google service, such as Analytics.
The updated Associations page, found in the Settings menu in Search Console,
Supports the following pairing types:
- Google Analytics: View Search Console data, like organic queries, on your Google Analytics site.
- Google Ads: View the paid and free search results report in Google Ads.
- YouTube Channel: Link your videos to your linked website.
- Play Console app: Use app indexing.
- Actions console project: validate your branding and enable cross-platform functionality.
- Chrome Web Store Account: Publish apps and extensions to the Chrome Web Store on behalf of your site.