RITA Jinsi Ya Kupata Cheti Cha Kuzaliwa | How To Get Birth Certificate Tanzania | Everything to know
Birth registration is governed by the Births and Deaths Registration Act (CAP 108, R.E 2002)
According to the law, birth must be registered within 90 days of its occurrence and death within 30 days, and this event must take place within the borders of mainland Tanzania, however, the law permits late registration. The obligation to register births is as follows:
Note: The father or the mother, and in the absence of the father and the mother, who occupies the house in which this child was born as far as he knows, and every person present at the birth, and the persons responsible for this child, to register the birth within three months of the birth. Rita Jensi Hey Kubata Shetty Cha Kozalewa
Rita Jinsi ya kupata cheti cha Kuzaliwa | How to get a Tanzania birth certificate
- Birth registration within 90 days
- If the birth occurs in hospitals, health centers, and dispensaries, make sure you get a birth notice.
- If a home birth occurs, report to the Village Executive or the District’s Births and Deaths Registrar to obtain a notification of the birth. This should be done within 90 days.
- Submit notification of birth to the registrar of births and deaths in the region where the birth took place.
- Pay appropriate fees for the certificate (current fee rate of Kenyan Shilling. 3500 / =).
- Late registration of births – more than 90 days, but less than 10 years.
- Fill out and submit the B3 registration form (filled out by the parent / guardian)
- Affix one passport size photo of the child.
- Attach the supporting documents (clinic card, baptism certificate if any, letter from the relevant government authorities such as the Executive Officer of the Wing (WEO), the Village Executive Officer), to prove the date of birth, place of birth and nationality of the parents.
- Pay appropriate fees (current revised fee 4000 / =)
- Late registration for births over 10 years old
- Fill out and submit the B3 registration form (filled out by the parent / guardian).
- Put a passport sized photo.
- Attach supporting documents (clinic card, baptism certificate if any, school leaving certificates. Letter from the relevant government authorities such as the Executive Officer of the Wing (WEO), Village Executive Officer), to prove the date of birth, place of birth and nationality of the parents.
- Pay appropriate fees (current fee rate in RITA HQ Tshs 20,000 / = f).
- Districts 10,000 / = RITA Jinsi Ya Kupata Cheti Cha Kuzaliwa
- Obtaining a copy of the birth certificate after losing the original.
- Submit an application stating the registration number, name, date of registration and place of birth.
- Pay appropriate fees (current fee rate Tshs 3500 / = being Tshs 1500 / = Research fees and Tshs 2000 / = for certification)
- Correction of the birth certificate
- Submit a correction request
- Attach supporting documents
- A certificate of surrender that needs to be corrected.
- Pay appropriate fees if the application is permitted (current fee rate 6500 Kenyan shillings / = 3000 / = correction fee, 1500 / = research fee and 2000 / = certificate fee)
Noticeable ; Name change or additional names. The law permits a change of name on the birth register within two years after the registration. After this period expires, the applicant must follow the other legal procedures of the document registrar (verb surveys).
Jinsi ya kupata Cheti cha Kuzaliwa.
Jinsi ya kupata Cheti cha Kuzaliwa
Ili kupata Chet cha Kuzaliwa unatakiwa uwe na vitu vifuatavyo;
-Barua ya utambulisho yatoka kwa Afisa Mtendaji wa Kata au Kijiji au
-Kadi ya Kliniki au
-Cheti cha Ubatizo au
-Cheti cha Kumaliza Elimu ya Msingi au sekondari(leaving certificate)
-Hati nyingine zinazozibitisha tarehe,mwezi na mwaka alipozaliwa mtoto na mahali alipozaliwa na
-Picha moja ya pasipoti(passport size)
Unapohitaji cheti hiki fika Ofisi za Halmashauri uliza Ofisi ya Vizazi na Vifo nawe ukiwa umekidhi vigezo utahudumiwa.