10 Job Opportunities at Precision Air: First Officer;-Paa Royal is Tanzania’s first frequent flyer program designed to reward all our loyal and faithful passengers for travelling with us regularly.
Job Opportunities at Precision Air
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:v Deliverables:
· Responsible to the PIC during flight, and generally to the Chief Pilot.
· Shall be conversant with all rules and regulations governing the route of the intended flight.
· Participate in the planning and execution of company flights following legal and company policies and procedures to ensure safe, efficient, and economical operation.
· Will check contents of aircraft library, notes, fleet notices, or any other information that may affect their flight and inform the PIC accordingly.
· Unless an engineer is available, the first officer is responsible for checking the refueling of the aircraft, collecting fuel receipts, check uplifts of fuel and oil, and enter relevant details in their documents.
· The First Officer will assume command of the aircraft on instruction from the PIC or on the incapacitation of the PIC, and when in charge will assume responsibility for the safety of the aircraft
· To assist the PIC in maintaining a high standard of discipline, conduct, and personal appearance of the crew. As such, they must themselves be good examples.
· Volunteer such advice, information, and assistance to the Commander as may contribute favorably towards the safe and efficient conduct of the flight
· The prescribed instruments, radios, life jackets, first aid kits, and all necessary equipment are installed and serviceable.
· The aircraft is serviceable, and that the current certificate of maintenance/release is in force, and that the previously reported defects have been notified in the Technical Log as rectified or transferred to the defect log.
· The aircraft has been correctly loaded and that the load and balance sheet has been accurately completed in duplicate.
· That sufficient fuel and oil are carried for the flight including reserve specified by the company.
· That the performance of the aircraft is adequate for prevailing conditions.
· The route information, radio facilities, alternate airfield(s), danger and prohibited areas, and any other route information are available.
· That a meteorological forecast has been obtained to cover the route destination and alternate.